GCU are a specialised contractor that offers a full suite of services to several key sectors including: Utilities, Telecommunications, Civil Engineering and Traffic Management. With offices in Aberdeen, Inverness, Dundee and Derry, GCU work collaboratively with clients to deliver projects from inception right through to completion, producing high-end results while maintaining excellent safety standards.
GCU have multiple requirements for Hiab Grab Drivers across projects in Inverness, Aberdeen and Dundee.
- To transport aggregates / materials
- Remove spoil and waste materials and dispose of as instructed
- Liaise with the planning/management and on-site teams throughout the working day to facilitate the completion of planned tasks
- Complete allocated work(s) and work records within the planned timescales to high safety and quality standards
- Operate plant and equipment
- Comply with legal and legislative policies and procedures in relation to health safety and environmental policies
- Ensure the security of vehicle, plant and equipment
- Complete daily operational/maintenance checks on your vehicle
- Be prepared to provide other reasonable duties in line with requirements of the company
Candidates must be an experienced and qualified Hiab Grab (clamshell) Driver, hold a full driving licence and have experience working on-site in a Utilities, Telecoms or Civils environment.
The successful applicant will receive a very competitive rate and accommodation can also be offered where applicable.
Since 1998 GCU has been providing turnkey civil & telecommunication solutions to many of the UK and Ireland’s leading infrastructure clients, we have a breadth of work live across Scotland and a strong pipeline of work in place for the foreseeable future.