GCU require a Project Manager for a £35 million Telecom Infrastructure project in Dundee.
The Project Manager will be a leading part of the management team who are responsible for end-to-end delivery on a FTTP build.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive and manage a project that delivers the objectives required to meet or exceed KPI targets
- Oversee and provide direction to your project team ensuring the they are motivated to deliver the highest possible standards
- Manage productivity, assign roles, tasks and responsibilities required for the successful completion of the project work in accordance with planning, specifications and requirements
- Ensure that the project is fully compliant with the local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of street works legislations
- Determine the resource requirements for the completion of all works throughout the project term
- Identify ways to reduce costs and improve performance
- Build a positive working relationship with client and local authority
- Ensuring prompt and accurate completion and return of relevant compliance documentation
- Ensuring relevant Health & Safety standards are followed and achieved
Skills and experience required:
A proven track record of working at a project management level on high value projects within the telecoms industry or other similar utilities would be advantageous. Managers with a civils background will also be considered. The ability to manage and supervise a project team within a fast-paced environment, understand and implement agreed plans which support the needs of the business and support operational effectiveness is required. The successful candidate will have track record of establishing a productive long-term working relationship with a client, resulting in the successful management and delivery of a multi-million-pound contract.
The successful applicant will receive a competitive basic salary, company vehicle, fuel card, holiday allowance and enrolment into the company pension scheme. Accommodation assistance can be offered where required.
Since 1998 GCU has been providing turnkey civil & telecommunication solutions to many of the UK and Ireland’s leading infrastructure clients, we have a breadth of work live across Scotland and a strong pipeline of work in place for the foreseeable future.