Operating during COVID-19 Pandemic
During this global pandemic GCU (UK) Ltd continue to operate on Critical National Infrastructure Projects. GCU (UK) Ltd are committed to ensuring that we play our part in protecting the health of our direct workforce, sub-contracting chain, their families, and members of the public.
Our COVID Management Procedure is continually reviewed to ensure alignment with Government Regulation and Guidance for our Industry Sector within the geographic areas that we operate. It governs our safe operation during this period of heightened risk to health.
An example of the control measures applied across our premises and sites are below;
- Project mobilisation with COVID Specific Induction
- Work from home/ skeleton working in fixed locations
- Site based COVID Compliance Supervisor
- Maintained 2m social distancing throughout offices, yards and sites
- Increased cleaning and disinfection regimes
- Requirement to wear face coverings as per government guidance
- Provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) and personal hand sanitising kit for site staff and vehicles
The HSEQ Function and Operational Management monitor compliance to the COVID-19 control measures daily. Any blatant or repeated breach of our COVID Management Procedure is taken seriously with he application of our Zero Tolerance Policy.